Friday, January 30, 2009

Soooooooooo sorry I'm late gals.....I must confess, I was shopping for clothes for my trip.......... Okay, now for the important things...... Are you ready?????? Here we go..... This was fun.......My challenge is:Seems it is going to be a simple sketch with 2 photos side by side situated in the centre of the page...You must incorporate one of your favorite patterned papers into the layout..... Let's make the theme about someone you admire!!!!!...... Be it a family member, celebrity, hero..... whatever..... Perhaps it's that darn cat having people rub her all day, sleep whenever and wherever you want, and have your meals prepared at the same time every day.... Oh and let's not forget the Pooper Scooper which certainly isn't her..... Oh to be a cat!!!!!
Here is my example...I did change a few things. But for the most part, I followed the sketch...... I hope you have fun with it...... Remember there is a prize for my favorite page!!!!!! Although I know I'll like everyone's the same...... Oh No, how will I choose?????? Eeeenie Meeeenie Minnnnie Mo!!!!!!! Good Luck Gals....I'm off to do the Annik, Jerusha and Cory Lynn's challenges..... Cheerio!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment