Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sitting here thinking of someone who touches my heart...

Wellll, It is Tuesday night, one day closer to Friday!!!!! Yay!!!!!! The more I rush my days the quicker my birthdays arrive!!! I better be careful!!!! "25" Can't last forever!!!! Or can it????
I had a long, exhausting day at work and decided to stop into my favorite store, A Pile of Scrap of course!!! Had a great chat with my friends Alissa, Luanna and Alissa's hubby, Peter.... Well I could sit there for hours, they crack me up..And of course I always walk out with some awesome item or 2... The atmosphere there is so inviting and warm and cozy and homey..... No wonder we all want to bring our sleeping bags and never leave... It's like our heaven away from home... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........ They truely make you feel pretty darn special from the hug once you enter the store to the frown when you leave it.... :0)
I am contemplating if I want to rest ( that doesn't happen often, I like to stay busy) or scrapbook!!!!...... I think scrapbook.. Perhaps it will help me not miss my girl so much... I have done a couple layouts of my best friend in the whole world.. She is something else.... Her name is Terri.. Sometimes it seems we were separated at birth.. We have both had similar childhoods... But have risen above and become pretty spiffy ladies if I do say so myself !!!!...... We have known each other for 7.5 years I believe... Wow!!!! We met while both volunteering at our kiddos' school.... She has 2 amazing children, Tyler and Katie, 12yrs and 9..who just happen to be my daughter's best friends in the whole wide world too....♥♥. I just love them to death!!!!! Her hubby, Jody, I also consider one of my best friends..He adores his beautiful wife and let's the world know..Awwwww....... A true friend is always there when you need them and when you don't....That she was.....I could always count on her, regardless what situation were to arise..And I still can..... We can sit for hours and just chat..We can almost finish each others sentences!!!! Eeeeeerie!!!!...Terri lives in Moncton, my old stomping ground... and I am all the way up here in beautiful Fredericton... Soooooooo we don't get to see each other as much as we once did... But when we do it is like we had never been apart...... She always knows what to say.. and she actually gets my DeeDeeisms'....... Most don't, believe it or not!!!!! LOL....
So I am missing her terribly tonight... We have already talked a bit earlier, but sometimes I just wish I could hop into my PJ's and run over to watch "Ghost Whisperer" with her and Lori(another great friend). surprise she is coming up with Lori for the weekend in a couple weeks..Yay!!
Tonight my layout is going to be about my wonderful friend..... Silly how you get inspiration for a layout. Often if you apply life happenings to your pages you wind up with masterpieces that have a story...... Interesting and meaningful ones.... Tis' my plan this evening....
Thought I would share this with you all.. Hoping you all have a Scraptabulous night...
A Bientot!!!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment