Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Scrappylicious Weekend....... Less chit chat and more cutting,wripping,stamping,sticking,and layering........ :0)

This Saturday I had gone to an all day scrap at the Marysville Baptist Church...I am not usually one who likes crops, well actually I love crops but I sooooo dislike choosing and lugging my stuff... I wind up bringing everything and using hardly any of it...They were very fortunate to have APOS donate 2 beautiful Albums for door prizes. Bahhhhh, I did not win.... Well, as always I had a ball. My mother-in-law, Ricki, my daughter, Alyssa and her little friend all went together.. Some great friends were there... 25 I believe... I accomplished alot.... which included chatting, checking out all the layouts, helping people with ideas, and the cricut machine... in between all of this I finished all of 10, nah, 5, nope, you guessed it........."2" pages and a half..... This was one of them... My Girl volunteered with her youth group to BBQ for the Relay for Life.. I was so proud of them..... They did a great job.. A freehand tree, a cricut machine and the cutest little bird stamp, which I purchased at our favorite store APOS...
This brown layour is my wonderful family,(Chosen)... Christmas night we made memories..... This is what the holidays are all about.... Family..... My large brown swirly is a stencil I purchased at APOS.... used a blending tool to go over the page, ribbon etc..... Whoo Hoo I loved it.... then wripping and inking of course... Quite a nice picture in Sepia..... My solution to an orangie picture.... Success!!!
And the last one, I quite impressed myself ... I really like how it turned out.... Love Love Love the paper .......You always find the most beautiful paper at APOS..... and the quality of the patterned and cardstock is fabulous..... This was 6.5 years ago.... my babe and her best friend Katie decided to plant a flower/veggie garden ........ Started with seeds and tiny plantlings...... well alot of TLC.... and Voila..... Baby tomatoes, sweet peas, cucumbers and many pretty perrenials....... Alyssa was so proud....
Get ready for the next fun project I've attempted as a designer from A Pile Of Scrap...... This I am pumped to get your opinions of .... It sure was a challenge.. Won't be long before that is posted..... Have a great work week...
Dee Dee....♥

No comments:

Post a Comment